The Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology examines the congenital and acquired diseases of the musculoskeletal system in solidarity by our specialist physicians, diagnoses them with the help of the wide range of technology, and plans and applies the most appropriate medical and surgical treatment at the scientific level.
Patients are informed in detail about treatment plans by ourspecialist doctors.
Our Services in the Orthopedic Surgery:
· Arthroplasty surgery (joint prostheses)
· Sports Traumatology
· Length and leg inequalities
· Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology
· Hand surgery and microsurgery
· Knee surgery and arthroscopic surgery
· Shoulder and elbow surgery
· Orthopedic oncology
· Foot and ankle surgery
· Bone Inflammation (Osteomyelitis) treatment